aveiro, last summer.


Almost a year ago, I went to Aveiro to visist my friend Carolina. For some reason, I never got round to publishing the photographs, until now. 
We went for a boat ride around the city, which allowed us to get a view of some curious locations and a brief history lesson on the city and its inhabitants. Afterwards, we strolled around and visited a park, the university campus and crossed the most beautiful bridge I've ever had the chance to cross. 
Aveiro is a beautiful city - by the sea and river, it has wonderful spots and the architecture is just dashing. I must say that I have no trouble picturing myself living here, since it seems to be such a dynamic place despite not even being one of the 'main' Portuguese cities. Can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment