the lipstick craze post.


Oh, hello there. After not posting for a million years (10 months, actually), I've decided that one of my summer plans would be to get this blog back on track. Which is something that I've mentioned repeatedly on this blog. Oh well. I really enjoy posting, so it really sucks that for the past year I didn't have the time to pay more attention to it.

Moving to a different theme - LIPSTICKS. Over the last couple of years, I gathered a quite modest collection of these precious face-painting items. And do I love wearing lipstick. It's such a shame that most of my classes are in the hospital now, so I don't get to wear the flashy colors more often. However, I always think that any time is perfect to slap some lipstick on your lips and make you feel like a conqueror. Yep, it's that good.

From the orange-y tones to the pinkish ones:

  • KIKO* Unlimited Stylo Lipstick in 05 - Orange
  • KIKO* Velvet Matte Lipstick in 605 - Orange Red (discontinued, but replaced by the Velvet Passion Matte line from the same brand)
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 035 - Candy Apple
  • Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in 535 - Passion Red
  • Catrice* Ultimate Stay Lipstick in 080 - Passion Red
  • Essence* Longlasting Lipstick in 06 - Barely There!
  • Catrice* Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 340 - Berry Bradshaw
  • Avon Extra Lasting Lipstick in 586-099 - Forever Fuschia
  • Essence* Longlasting Lipstick in 01 - Coral Calling

* cruelty-free brands. 


I've been trying to switch to cruelty-free makeup over the last year, as you might have noticed - shout out to derpinaMODE, Marion and Sanne's beauty channel, which actually inspired me to make this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment