on y va.


I bought this baby girl today. I've been meaning to buy a small suitcase (cabin appropriate, of course) for quite some time. But next year, I'm planning on visiting a couple of friends who are studying abroad (the lucky bastards) and maybe plan another trip or two. 

I want out. For the last couple of months I've been seriously thinking about moving out of my country when I'm done with uni. I would like to know what it is like to live in a foreign country - it seems quite an interesting challenge to me. And also, I love travelling! Meeting new people, seeing new places (eating new food!), it all comes together to form the perfect getaway. 

About three years ago I went to London with my best friend. I had been planning that trip on my head for years and years. When I finally got there, I felt like I was home. Ok, I was only there for 5 days. But a feeling of belonging washed over me. I felt as if I belonged there. I loved the people, the houses, the museums, the public transportation (oh, don't even get me started on the public transportation, it might have been my favourite thing there).  The city of my dreams surpassed my expectations. And is still number one in my heart. London is the city I hope to be lucky enough to live one day. In the meantime, I'm working on getting to know other european cities - shamefully, I know only a few. But I'm working on it, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment